The Golden Triangle Tour Packages will take you towards the trip in which you will marvel at the ancient architecture and beauty of New Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. These packages are crafted in such a way that people of every age group can enjoy them. The flawless service and the array of discounts offered by Alfa India Tours And Travels Pvt Ltd make these packages affordable and a perfect deal for all travellers.
From a short one day trip to a whole five day luxurious Golden Triangle tours, you will be provided with a plethora of options to choose from. You will be able to select a range of packages with many popular add-ons like an additional trip to Ranthambore or the city of Lakes - Udaipur.
Opting for Golden Triangle packages is the best way to enjoy the famous locations of these three cities. You will be able to cover many famous tourist attractions, that too without any hassle. From enjoying the local delicacies to indulging in the culture and rich history, these packages will make sure that not a single experience is left behind, and you enjoy the best vacation of your life.
1. Pay your respects at the India Gate war memorial: Book your Golden Triangle tour packages and get a chance to visit the India Gate War memorial, built to honour the sacrifices made by the soldiers who died while serving the country. Located next to the India Gate, you can pay your respects to the war martyrs, and immerse in the rich history of the land. Stroll through the sixteen walls that have been built like a Chakravyuh and four concentric circles, each signifying the armed forces' values. Also admire the names of the war casualties inscribed on the granite slabs in gold.
2. Enjoy Qawwali night at Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah: One of the highlights of the Golden Triangle India tour packages is Qawwali night at Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah. Get swooned over as you hear the Thursday qawwali night, the dargah's oldest tradition that has been carried by the Nizami Brothers for seven hundred years. As you sit with the qawwals in the main courtyard and sing along with them songs dedicated to God, you can make the most out of your tour.
3. Enjoy the views of the Taj from the Banks of the Yamuna: Capture the awe-inspiring beauty of the Taj Mahal from the Banks of the Yamuna River. As you head to the Mehtab Bagh Gardens on the north bank of the Yamuna, click some fantastic photos or rent a boat to enthral yourself.
4. Explore the Regal Corridors of Agra Fort: Another interesting activity that you'll get to enjoy by booking the Golden Triangle tour packages is exploring the regal corridors of Agra Fort. Embark in your finest excursions to the historical monument with high-rise walls and beautiful corridors while listening to the intriguing stories of the past including the Mughal traditions. Don't miss out on the Diwan-i-Aam, the public address room, and Diwan-i-Khas, where special guests of the king stayed.
5. See interiors of the Fatehpur Sikri: Stay in awe as you explore Fatehpur Sikri, which was the capital of the Mughal empire in the sixteenth century. Appreciate the beautiful interiors of this Ghost Town and click pictures of the courtyards, gardens, a palace, gazebos, an artificial lake, ceremonial gates, and the Jama Masjid. As you wander through the Ghost Town you’ll be mesmerised by the architecture that is the perfect blend of Hindu and Islamic influences.
6. Shop at Johari Bazaar in Jaipur: With your Golden Triangle India tour packages, you can treat your shopaholic soul at Johari Bazaar in Jaipur. Buy a wide range of Jaipuri jewellery made in diamonds, emeralds, gold, silver, and rubies at this market. Apart from jewellery you can also shop for exquisite fabrics, bright turbans, handwoven sarees, and embroidered clothing that reflect the area's rich textile legacy. Also relish in the delectable street food while strolling through the bustling streets of the Bazaar.
1. Humayun's Tomb, Delhi: Humayun's Tomb is one of the most well-preserved Mughal monuments that you can visit with your Golden Triangle packages. Built in the memory of Emperor Humayun, the architecture of Humayun’s Tomb is an inspiration for the Taj Mahal. The mausoleum houses several royal graves, including Empress Bega Begum, Emperor Humayun himself, Dara Shikoh, Hamida Begum, and many other Mughal elites. Don’t miss out on The Arab Serai, the place inhabited by the artisan who constructed the mausoleum.
2. Lotus Temple, Delh: Lotus Temple is an architectural wonder that has been built in the form of a floating lotus flower. Built in a circular shape, this attraction has nine entrances, nine sides, and a surrounding encircled by nine ponds. Without beams and pillars, this beautiful temple can fascinate any age group. One can also get mesmerised by the enormous central prayer room which can accommodate about twenty-five hundred people at one time.
3. India Gate, Delhi: By booking the Golden Triangle tour packages, you'll get to visit India Gate, one of the largest war memorials in India. The attraction houses corners where you can immerse in the rich history or pay tribute to the eighty-two thousand soldiers of the Undivided Indian Army who died while fighting the First World War. In the late evening, you can attend the vibrant light and sound show, during which the building is lit magically.
4. Hawa Mahal: Hawa Mahal, also known as The Palace of Winds, is one of the most iconic landmarks of Jaipur that all those who book the Golden Triangle packages can witness. Built by Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh, this attraction is an expansive monument which allows the Ranis to look at the street festivities and markets of that time. The nine hundred and fifty-three windows or jharokhas give an enthralling view of the outside world, at the attraction which also houses the Sculpture Gallery and more.
5. Taj Mahal, Agra: The Golden Triangle tour packages won't be complete if you don't visit the Taj Mahal, one of the seven wonders of the world. Commissioned by Shah Jahan for his wife, Mumtaz Mahal, this monument is an ode to his love for her. Situated on the bank of the Yamuna River, the attraction can amaze you with its symmetry, intricate calligraphy, structural beauty, beautiful garden, and inlaid gemstones.
6. Fatehpur Sikri, Agra: Built by Emperor Akbar to honour the famous Sufi saint Sheikh Salim Chishti, Fatehpur Sikri is an ancient fortified city. With your Golden Triangle India tour packages, admire this Indo-Islamic masterpiece predominantly made of red sandstone. A former residence of Jodha Bai, the attraction includes the mesmerising Daulat Khana-I-Khas, the five-storied Panch Mahal, an ornamental pond, and the Ankh Micholi Treasury.
7. City Palace, Jaipur: City Palace is another popular attraction on your Golden Triangle tour packages which is now a museum as well. This marvel of Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh II is segregated in parts, where royal lineage still resides in one part and houses artefacts of the bygone era. Head to the museum to see a unique collection of delicate Pashmina shawls, royal costumes, Benaras silk sarees, and other Sanganeri prints dresses.
8. Jal Mahal, Jaipur: Situated in the middle of the Man Sagar Lake, Jal Mahal is one of the most magnificent architectural palaces that you'll get to visit with the Golden Triangle tour packages. Constructed of red sandstone, this building is five stories high and four palace floors are under the water. From the palace you can have a breathtaking view of the Nahargarh hills and Man Sagar Lake. Stop by and see the two pillars which are the cenotaph of Maharaja Jai Singh's royal family.